Vocaloid Portugal - Fórum dedicado a todos os fãs de Vocaloid!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  MembrosMembros  GruposGrupos  Registrar-seRegistrar-se  Conectar-seConectar-se  

Compartilhe | 

FailZord, I chose you!!!

Ir em baixo 
AutorMensagem
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato
Número de Mensagens : 21

MensagemAssunto: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Sab Jun 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Ao principio fiquei com um pouco de medo, depois de ver tantos trabalhos com qualidade por cá. x_x

Mas finalmente consegui, reuni todas as minhas forças e dei um passo em frente, rumo ao grande desconhecido [e mais além!!!]. Sim, foi simplesmente a minha forma de dizer que sou o Zé Cabra do photoshop, mas mesmo assim cá vai bomba. 8D

\o\ \o/ /o/ TUDO À MOLHADA E FÉ EM MIM!!! \o\ \o/ /o/

Citação :
Sigs

Citação :
Avas

Citação :
Banners

Citação :
Fórum Skin

*puff puff* ficou grandinho o.o"

Mas basicamente é isto *sorriso aquafresh* hope you like it! >w<
Ver perfil do usuário
Haru-chan
Vocaloid 01
Vocaloid 01

Feminino
Áries Galo
Número de Mensagens : 386

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Jun 14, 2009 8:13 am

3º - aqilo é a Shion? cuteness! xD

adorei , tens mto jeito e um estilo mto proprio e diferentee *-*
Ver perfil do usuário
Meiko
Reporter
Reporter

Feminino
Áries Galo
Número de Mensagens : 828

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Jun 14, 2009 8:23 am

OMG O_O
...é tudo tao lindo *3*

Ver perfil do usuário
skuldandy
Vocaloid 01
Vocaloid 01

Feminino
Câncer Macaco
Número de Mensagens : 380

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Jun 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Estão todos muito bons Very Happy Mas aquele do THIS IS WAR! está simplesmente <3
Ver perfil do usuário
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Jun 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Ainda bem que gostaram. *w*

Estava a pensar em colocar por cá uma fanfic que ando a fazer, mas como é em inglês não sei se deva. s:
Ver perfil do usuário
Haru-chan
Vocaloid 01
Vocaloid 01

Feminino
Áries Galo
Número de Mensagens : 386

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Jun 14, 2009 3:07 pm

venha ela!
Ver perfil do usuário
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Jun 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Ora bem, os detalhes mais importantes são duas das facções da FanFic: Paradox e Millennia. Sendo que a primeira é dada às artes mágicas enquanto que a segunda é dada ao uso de tecnologia. Antes dos capítulos irei colocar o perfil de novas personagens que apareçam pela primeira vez na história.

Citação :
Paradox

Nome: Kitsuno (a minha char XD)
Afinidade: Fogo
Técnicas:
Citação :
Fireball - Uma bola de fogo de proporções variáveis, criada a partir das mãos ou da boca.
Inferno - Uma explosão é criada a partir de um ponto, lançando fogo em todas as direcções.

Aparência:
Spoiler:

Citação :
Paradox

Nome: Nyvian
Afinidade: Neve, granizo.
Técnicas:
Blizzard ~ Uma chuva de gelo perfurante cai a uma grande velocidade dos céus, tendo como objectivo magoar oponentes ou cercar Nyvian, protegendo-a com a camada de gelo.
Icy Fingers ~ Gelo com propriedades regenerativas concetra-se na ponta dos seus dedos. Pode servir para curar ou regenerar ferimentos fracos.

Spoiler:

Citação :
Prologue

It had been an all-out winter, and the city was still wearing the white coat that was brought by the snowy cold days, yet the crowded streets seemed as lively as ever. Among the passing townsfolk, a boy seemed to stick out of the whitish background that had been created, with his grizzly orange hair and the inappropriate clothing for the current season. Though he walked among them, his presence did not blend with the crowd whatsoever, but he was there just like them, shopping for something he was sure to need. Downtown had a lot to offer by that time of the year, as spring would come sooner or later, and everyone wanted to get updated on the latest fashionable goods.
Throughout the decorated displays and the shop windows, he eventually found the one he was looking for: Reader’s Paradise.
“Woah!” said the little guy, puffing a white looking cloud of his own breath, which was eventually carried away by the cold breeze. The bookstore’s door stood really tall, comparing to his own height, it was almost overwhelming just being there for the first time, he had never been on his own for more than a day and three days had passed since he gotten to his grandparent’s house.
His grandmother had been afflicted by a severe illness, and she was literally stuck inside her own, small and cozy apartment. It was all she needed after all, but a little visit from her grandson wouldn’t hurt, or so he thought at the time he left his own home to spend a whole week with her. Finally, after dazing out for a moment at the doorstep of the bookstore, he was called back to reality by an old man who stood sitting inside. As he entered the temperature shifted suddenly, going from the bone-chilling cold he felt outside, to the skin-burning heat that came from the little machine next to the old man. It wasn’t an uncomfortable environment, but it was all so different from before that he couldn’t help but shrug a bit.
“Welcome.” the man said, barely awake “Can I help you, lad?” he tried to lift himself to a standing position, yet was forced to see his own attempt fail.
“I seek a book named Conflux, by Kim McGough.” the curious boy smiled, he knew his query would not go unnoticed, and so it happened, as the old man forced his eyelids wide open for a few moments.
“Conflux!?” he grabbed his walking stick and started swooping it directly above his head, which eventually made a girl walk across the store’s lobby, she was using a light blue scarf that covered almost half of her own face. Although he found it odd, the boy did not say or think a single thing about it, considering she was over-protected against cold on a heated environment, but he on the other hand was barely using any clothes suited for the freezing temperature outside. “Bring out from our last book order, the book from Kim McGough, Conflux.”
The girl said nothing, but shook her head affirmatively and went back through the small door to the back of the establishment. The old man seemed strangely happy, apparently sales were not going as good as he had predicted, and to see such purchase by an eager costumer was more than a thrill. Only now did he notice the boy’s features, his eyes, his hair, and his ears, just like those of a small fox, and he was cunning as one too. People like him had a strange but quite common nickname, bookworms. It didn’t take long until she was back, carrying with her a special edition of the book, with a white imprinted cover that seemed quite old in fact.
“I wanted the new edition of the book,” the little boy shrugged for the second time since he entered the store “That one just seems like an old edition you couldn’t sell from last year.” he finished, grabbing the book and started to examine it with a bit more attention.
“Never judge a book by its cover.” the old man spoke, he did want to sell, but that was no ordinary left-over book from last year’s book sale. It had been given to him specifically and he had it for 5 years. Was a book full of memories, that could not be denied, unfortunately not the best ones though. “Want to know its full story, err… what’s your name lad?” the store owner’s wrinkled skin barely allowed him to smile properly, as he looked at the small boy, he was probably around 14 or 15 years old at least, so there should be no problem for him to handle the story.
“The name is Kitsuno, sir. And yes, I’d love to hear the story.” nothing could be more exciting for him than getting to know a new story, he loved to drift throughout his own world overflowing with imagination, it was part of him.
“Great, bring some hot coco please.” he asked politely to the young girl who seemed to be his assistant, and both stood there talking through the rest of the afternoon. Kitsuno’s eyes sparkled with emotion as the old man kept telling his story accompanied by loads of gestures, tales of might and magic, tales of the times when he was still young, tales no one would rather believe, but still…
“What a magnificent story that was!” the redhead then noticed the late time. It was past eight by then, supper time already, and he had about thirty minutes to get back home, considering his grandmother would probably be worried sick. He ended up buying the book, as he simply loved the story behind it, it helped him manage through his ever monotonous life, and a little fantasy would do no harm. “See you tomorrow!” said the kid, exiting the store’s door onto the streets and waving a faint goodbye over his shoulder.
“We shall meet again lad.” said the old man with a whisper “we shall meet again…”

Última edição por Naoki em Seg Jun 15, 2009 6:31 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Ver perfil do usuário
skuldandy
Vocaloid 01
Vocaloid 01

Feminino
Câncer Macaco

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Seg Jun 15, 2009 6:03 am

Inglês é bem vindo, pá! Omg tu escreves como um autor publicado :O Está bem escrito e é fácil de acompanhar e agora quero mais :< Mais *.*
Ver perfil do usuário
Rin
oceronte
oceronte

Feminino
Virgem Galo
Número de Mensagens : 1123

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Seg Jun 15, 2009 9:07 am

... Onii-chan, just rocking my socks since... he was born.
Vou-te obrigar a fazeres-me um set, masé. D:
E adorei a fiction. Quando tu me falaste, não sabia que ia ser TÃO awesome. T.T Rock on! 8D

Rainbow
Moderador
Moderador

Feminino
Gémeos Cachorro
Número de Mensagens : 273

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Seg Jun 15, 2009 9:36 am

Awww.. signatures tão foufas, principalmente a do Len *w*
Bela Fanfic~ fácil de ler como eu gosto (H)

- annie is awesome.

revolution.
Ver perfil do usuário http://luckystarforum.forumeiros.com
Len
Admin (Ir)responsável
Admin (Ir)responsável

Masculino
Virgem Macaco
Número de Mensagens : 1626

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Qua Jun 17, 2009 6:51 am

Tenho de ler a fic quando tiver mais tempo, mas AMO o teu estilo no photoshop 83

Ver perfil do usuário http://vocaloidpt.ativoforum.com
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Qua Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Sankyuu pelos comentários. *w* Aqui fica o segundo capitulo. >w<

Citação :
Chapter 1

Finally the time had come, riding on the 7 o’clock train, there he was. Heading back to his parent’s house, Kitsuno waved one last farewell at the great city. Looking back at the whole week that had passed, he couldn’t help but feeling a little guilt, for visiting his grandmother and yet spending so little time with her. As most of his days were spent on the same store he bought that book from, imagining the stories that would rise from the old man’s lips into an epic tale, which so colorfully took place in his own mind. It was about two hours until his destination arrived, so he could as well enjoy the view, for his own sake and to avoid falling into boredom. Green pastures and huge meadows took place where tall buildings made from concrete, dressed with flickering lights once stood. The huge city and its mechanical environment gave place to corn fields and all types of nature-bound activities he was so used to. And on he went, looking at the most luxurious landscapes out there, passing by at fastened pace. But as the background changed, so did the weather, and notorious clouds filled up the evening sky on a moment’s notice.
“Should have brought my umbrella.” the little boy mumbled, annoyed by the sudden climacteric change. Soon enough rain started pouring down, as his eyes glared at the scene through the window’s thin glass “Bummer.”
His head tilted to the left as he fell fast asleep, the noise of the rain hitting the train with the full force of the wind that blew at that time, almost shaking the wagons from side to side.

After a dream filled with strange things and unsettling visions, the boy woke up with a start, as his stop was getting closer. His vision still blurry and his numb body could barely allow him to stand up and walk to the door, forcing him to grab onto the seats near him to not fall down with the shaking movement of the wagon. As his foot first stepped on the dirty station floor, and using his backpack as a shield against that load of water falling over him that he so much hated, he took a firm step onwards, in the direction of the village he grew up on. Oddly enough no one was there to greet him, and as he walked alone through the empty streets, the clothes sticking to his body, soaked up to the point of dripping.
“Can’t believe this, it had to rain today.” he picked up his pace, as his feet kept carving uneven prints on the muddy soil, that were soon washed away by the water. Took him almost 5 minutes to walk all the way through the deserted village, and get to his small house to the east.
All the lights were out, still he heard several noises inside, but as he opened the door his heart simply froze, his eyes wide open in shock, and his hands shaking violently. The whole place seemed abandoned, not for hours or days or even months, but for years. The house was nothing but an empty place of dusty furniture, and as he entered slowly the old wood from the floor twisted and turned, making awfully loud noises in the process.
“Mom..? Dad..?” he wasn’t alone in there, he knew it by the strange sounds coming from the room right next to the hallway. His fingers were still trembling as he placed them on the door handler, and carefully twisted it over to open the door, and through all impossibility he was once again in shock. “YOU!?” the shallow scream echoed throughout the house eventually repeating itself, but it didn’t seem to impress the uninvited guest sitting on an old chair. It was none less than the girl from the bookstore, with her blue scarf still covering her face.
“It’s not what you’re thinking..” her voice sounded as if she was very far, yet still she was but a few steps away from him “Never judge a book by its cover, remember?” those words were just like wood thrown into the fire, as Kitsuno’s expression shown all too well.
“Shut your trap you half-witted slut! Tell me, what have you done to this place!?” his eyes red with anger, his voice even louder than before made her nod gently.
“You really need to work up your manners..”
The tears lurking in his throat seemed almost ready to come right out of his eyes, as his feet forced the ground bellow him and in a single leap he hissed himself over, falling on top of her and both ended up on the dusty floor. “TELL ME!” he screamed, grabbing her and removing her scarf from her face.
Even by now she made no movement, or any attempt to defend herself whatsoever, “You have to come with me.” the sound came from her mouth, but her lips had barely moved. Her breath felt really cold just like the rest of her body, even with all the clothing she had on. The fear finally came to him, what kind of person was that after all? How did she get there faster than himself? And why wasn’t she even wet with such intense rain outside?
“Who are you, or what are you? And what do you want with me!?” he let her go and stood back up, and she did just the same “Stay back!” the faint warning showed now confusion and fear, he couldn’t understand any of that and the mix of his emotions were just part of something bigger.
“Well if you won’t cooperate, I will have to take you by force, I suppose.” she let out a huge sigh, and reached out to him, grabbing him by his wrist. He in return tried to force himself out, but her grip was too strong and too tight to let loose, and then it all happened. Her hand got colder and colder, as he felt a chill pass through his whole body, his hand was starting to get really stiff by the point where she was touching it. In fact his skin in the adjacent area to her grip was now getting really pallid and soon small crystals formed over his skin, joining altogether and forming what his body had already processed but his mind still couldn’t understand, not until waves of sheer pain literally ripped his soul, she was freezing him and it wouldn’t take long until he was nothing but an icy statue.
“You.. YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!!” the tears already falling down his face, freezing in midway and his lips in a purple color by now were mere facts of his state by then “Please.” through his rage, his fear and his pleas. None of them brought any reaction to the girl’s face, her eyes gazing on his own, and her pale lips, spoke the few last words he would hear that night.
“Sorry, it’s too late.”
Ver perfil do usuário
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Qui Jun 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Too fast, too furious (not XD)! Anyway, mais um capitulo prontinho a ler. x3

Citação :
Millennia

Nome: Niyou [Nyo]
Arma: Katars
Spoiler:

Técnicas:
Citação :
Sealth - Passos rápidos mas silenciosos permitem permanecer oculto quase a 100%.
Backstab - Acelerando imenso num único segundo, Niyou consegue colocar-se por detrás dos inimigos e causar uma morte quase instantânea.
Aparência:
Spoiler:

Citação :
Millennia

Nome: Akutabi Gamma
Arma: Uma palavra: Buster =D
Técnicas:
Citação :
Cross Slice - Gamma faz dois golpes rápidos, um na horizontal e outro na vertical, nesta ordem. Quando o golpe vertical é efectuado, este vai a tal velocidades, que pode causar queimaduras.
Aparência:
Spoiler:

Citação :
Paradox

Nome: Irumi Yomi
Afinidade: Raio
Técnicas:
Citação :
Lighting Bolt - Uma bola de raio é concentrada nas mãos de Yomi e em seguida lançada ao oponente.
Thunder - Concentrando muita da sua energia, nuvens negras formam-se no céu e um enorme trovão vai em direcção ao oponente.
Aparência:
Spoiler:

Citação :
Chapter 2

It was in fact too late, as one of the walls was thorn from the outside, forcing the girl and her icy target into a narrow escape. With a twist and turn she pushed the frozen image of Kitsuno back, barely dodging the large pieces of wood flying everywhere, and suddenly she felt something sharp get stuck through her back.
“We’ve finally caught you.” the voice was as sharp as the blade now halfway into her lower back, the pain was sustainable but still made her moan gently “Please stay dead this time, Nyvian.” forcing the blade in deeper, small cracks scattered through her body, eventually turning itself to a broken ice statue. The persecutor smiled as he looked back to where Kitsuno was still frozen, embraced by her in a gentle grip, the blood from the wound spreading through her cloths in an ever increasing stain.
“I won’t comply with the request.” she said in a cold manner, without even looking back at the attacker.
“Another close one wasn’t it?” the second person stood outside and spoke, holding a giant sword with which he tore one of the walls of the decaying building “How many times has it been by now, eight? Nine?” the irony in is voice cut almost as deep as the blade that pierced through her body “You’re getting too sloppy, Paradox scum.”
“Well, it doesn’t really matter.” holding two small blades, one of which was by now drenched in blood, the white-haired guy had an evil intent to his eyes “Lets finish this up quickly Gamma, we don’t want to draw open warfare in here right?” walking slowly he made his way to the injured girl as she forced the frozen boy to move but her injury made it almost impossible. She drove her last willpower through her hands, and lashed out a spike of icy wind, cutting through the assassin’s clothes and making him slip back a bit. The rest of the structure they were under wouldn’t last much longer, and each attack only made it worse and more dangerous for them to stand in that place, all the more Kitsuno was still pretty solid and with any hit could simply break.
The bigger one of the attackers tilted his head back, the rain still showering over him was refreshing, and he actually liked the cold drips of the liquid that fell onto his face. His smile widened into a crack between his ears, he looked back inside the house, just to notice no one was there anymore, yet still he laughed in a maniac and horrifying way “Guess we’ll just have to beat some sense into her!”
The smaller and more agile assassin folded his arms in disappointment ”Tsch, this will be a long day.” his thoughts were disturbed as the man hit the structure with one fell swoop of his sword and it all came rumbling down like a thunder on that stormy night, he nodded ironically “Did you really have to do that?”
“No.” said Gamma shifting his weight from one leg to the other, as if preparing to launch a full-scale attack “But I came here to kill, not play hide and seek.” his grotesque voice could be heard far and wide, he knew the little trickster couldn’t be too far away. Took a single sip of that pleasant smell, decay and rubble all around him, and pouring water all around, as his lunges inflated briefly and he simply shouted in a deep voice “COME OUT HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL!”
“Oh aren’t you eager to kill something.” a voice coming from behind them shown a dark haired girl, and behind her stood the two initial targets of the assassins “Why don’t you try me for size?” she outstretched her arm in Gamma’s direction, and shook her hand as if calling him out, fully drawing his attention.
“With pleasure!” the man sprinted as the water droplets kept bouncing off his leather jacket, he flipped the tip of his sword onwards and swung it horizontally towards the girl now standing in front of him.
Yet with all due speed she flexed her legs and jumped out of harm’s way, landing back on her feet without any problems “Not bad.” her eyes darted to the second of the assassin’s, making sure he wouldn’t try something fishy behind her back as he seemed way more susceptible of backstabbing someone, which already had happened in fact. “But I must say, I’m not impressed. Guess even the biggest bulldogs can bark without ever biting.” she sneered.
The smaller one didn’t even bother to answer, he actually didn’t seem much interested in continuing the pursuit, as he simply slid his blades into their own holders on his waste. “This is nonsense Gamma, it’s going to happen just like last time, we already lost Gin, are you intending to go next?” his voice was overly calm, but his actions were cautious of what lurked beyond their sight, as he was usually the one who had to take care of little details.
“You’re no fun, you know that? She insulted me and you expect me to turn my back on her? No freaking way!”
“If it suits you, I won’t bother cleaning up your mess in the end, I’m outta here.” as soon as he said it, he disappeared from plain sight.
“Chicken..” the man tightened the grip on his sword, once again testing his strength and swung it cutting the air in front of him as a threat, he then used his other hand, which had been free up until that moment, to get a better grasp on the super-sized weapon “So where were we..?” he grimaced at the dark-haired girl, glancing at his victims from afar “Oh. You wanted to get bitten, right?”
Ver perfil do usuário
Gakupo.
Yaoista purisu~
Yaoista purisu~

Feminino
Capricórnio Porco
Número de Mensagens : 245

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Sex Jun 19, 2009 2:49 pm

AW GAWD. O teu estilo é tauum diferente mas tauum lindo O.O
Eu amei todas pah. A favorita foi a do Len (ele tem aqela sexy expression dos yao....thingye 8D) .
Gosto tanto paaahh *w* Fiqei fã, honto .

Gakupo. ~
Ver perfil do usuário http://uzukya-chan.webs.com
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Sex Jun 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Arigatou Uzukya-chan, ainda bem que gostaste. (:

Mais duas sigs:

para o Fórum de Harry Potter:

Para um Fórum de Naruto:
Ver perfil do usuário
skuldandy
Vocaloid 01
Vocaloid 01

Feminino
Câncer Macaco

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Seg Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Harry Potter~~~ O puto é mesmo fofinho, parece o meu irmão :3

O de Naruto... Perv! xD Mas gostei *.* Guitarra <3
Ver perfil do usuário
Gakupo.
Yaoista purisu~
Yaoista purisu~

Feminino
Capricórnio Porco
Número de Mensagens : 245

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Ter Jun 23, 2009 10:29 am

Rin escreveu:
Vou-te obrigar a fazeres-me um set, masé. D:

*cough cough* 8D

Epah é assim a unica coise da fanfic que vi foram as fotos !
Até tentei por tudo no tradutor mas ficou....estupido 8D
Vou ter de a ler quando tiver MUITA paciencia para procurar o significado da palavras e tales . . . As duas sigs, gostei mais da primeira *w*

Gakupo. ~
Ver perfil do usuário http://uzukya-chan.webs.com
Naoki
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Leão Gato

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Sab Ago 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Uma banner para um fórum-projecto ainda em construção. D:

Espero que gostem.
Ver perfil do usuário
dr3
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino
Áries Cabra
Número de Mensagens : 916

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Sab Ago 22, 2009 4:43 pm

nice one naoki-kun!
also, your sig roxxs ma soxxs!
two thumbs up for ya!
Ver perfil do usuário http://dr3-mx.deviantart.com/
CrisAlex
Vocaloid 01
Vocaloid 01

Feminino
Gémeos Dragão
Número de Mensagens : 438

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Sab Ago 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Adorei, mas tenta dar mais vivacidade às cores, vai ficar esplêndido! ^^

Arturo Plateado
Unofficial
Unofficial

Masculino
Gémeos Cachorro
Número de Mensagens : 22

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   Dom Ago 23, 2009 11:34 am

adorei xP
Ver perfil do usuário
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: FailZord, I chose you!!!   

FailZord, I chose you!!!
Página 1 de 1

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
Vocaloid Portugal :: Real World :: Fanworks-
Ir para: